TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
Stoving Enamels:-All shades
Type: Single Pack Oven baked Type.
Composition: Alkyd--Amino Based.
Mixing Ratio: Thinner Addittion---25-30% of Enamel
Shelf Life: 12 mths.
Application: Conventional Spray only.
Uses: On Primered M.S. Fabricated Jobs, Structures, Railings,Furniture,Control Panels,etc.
Sr.No. Properties Specifications
1) Colour As per requirement.
2) Appearance Matt/Semi-Glossy/Glossy & Smooth
3) Specific Gravity 1.05---1.15Kg/L.
4) Viscosity 75---85Secs in Ford CupB4(at 30to35D.C.)
5) Covering Capacity 85—95Sq.Ft./L. per coat
6) D.F.T. 25—35 microns per coat
7) Drying Time:
a) Touch Dry(Flash off) 25--30 mins.
b) Stoving Schedule 120Deg.C—30mins.
c) Hard Dry 1Hr. after stoving.
8) Overcoat Interval 20—24Hrs.
9) Scratch Hardness Up to 2 Kg.wt.
10) Flexibility No cracking of film at 180 degrees.
11) Thinner Recommended StovingThinner
Directions For Use: The surface to be painted has to be primered properly.The Stoving Enamel has to be mixed thoroughly before application. 25-30% Stoving Thinner has to be mixed with the Stoving Enamel and stirred properly before spraying.
After painting the job has to be kept for airdrying in a dry, dust free environment for 15-20 mins before stoving.
Precautions:1)The painting has to be done at a uniform air pressure of 25-35lbs.
2) The containers are to be kept airtight after use.
3) The enamel has to be mixed thoroughly before each use.
4) Application should be done in open dry weather,but avoid windy climate.
5) Use mask while painting.