TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
Fast Drying Enamels:-All shades
Type: Single Pack Air Drying Type.
Composition:Fast Drying Alkyd Based.
Mixing Ratio: Thinner Addittion---25-30% of Enamel
Shelf Life: 12 mths.
Application: Conventional Spray or Brush.
Uses: On Primered M.S. Fabricated Jobs, Structures, Railings,Furniture,etc.
Sr.No. Properties Specifications
1) Colour As per requirement.
2) Appearance Matt/Semi-Glossy/Glossy & Smooth
3) Specific Gravity 1.05---1.15Kg/L.
4) Viscosity 75---85Secs in Ford CupB4(at 30to35D.C.)
5) Covering Capacity 85—95Sq.Ft./L. per coat
6) D.F.T. 25—35 microns per coat
7) Drying Time:
a) Touch Dry 30--45 mins.
b) Surface Dry 3--5Hrs.
c) Hard Dry 16—20Hrs.
8) Overcoat Interval 20—24Hrs.
9) Scratch Hardness Up to 1 Kg.wt.
10) Flexibility No cracking of film at 180 degrees.
11) Thinner Recommended Fast Drying Thinner/N.C.Thinner
Directions For Use: The surface to be painted has to be primered properly. The enamel has to be mixed thoroughly before application. 25-30% Fast Drying Thinner or N.C. Thinner has to be mixed with the enamel and stirred properly before spraying.
After painting the job has to be kept for airdrying in a dry, dust free environment.
Painted jobs are to be tested only after 72Hrs. Airdry.
Precautions:1)The painting has to be done at a uniform air pressure of 25-35lbs.
2) The containers are to be kept airtight after use.
3) The enamel has to be mixed thoroughly before each use.
4) Application should be done in open dry weather,but avoid windy climate.
5) Use mask while painting.