TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
Type: Dual Pack Air Drying Type.
Composition: Oleoresinous medium with leafing alluminium paste.
Mixing Ratio: 4:1
Shelf Life: 12 mths. Pot life—4—5hrs.
Application: Conventional Spray only.
Uses: For storage tanks,pipes,structural steel,chimneys,ovens,boiler parts,ductings,etc.
Sr.No. Properties Specifications
1) Colour Bright Silver Lustre.
2) Appearance Glossy & Smooth
3) Specific Gravity 0.95—1Kg/L.
4) Viscosity 20-25Secs in Ford CupB4(at 30to35D.C.)
5) Covering Capacity 85—95Sq.Ft./L. per coat
6) D.F.T. 15--20 microns per coat
7) Drying Time:
a) Touch Dry 3--4 Hrs
b) Surface Dry 6----8Hrs.
c) Hard Dry 16—20Hrs.
8) Overcoat Interval 20—24Hrs.
9) Full Cure 7days.
9) Scratch Hardness Up to 1 Kg.wt.
10) Flexibility No cracking of film at 180 degrees.
11) Temprature Resistance Upto 250D.C.(after total curing)
Directions For Use: The surface to be painted has to be pretreated properly to remove the rust,oils,grease,water,etc.The medium has to be mixed with the paste in proper proportion.(4:1) thoroughly before application.
No thinner should be used after proper mixing.Filter the mixture through thin muslin cloth so as to get dusrfree finish.
After painting the job has to be kept for airdrying in a dry, dust free environment.
Painted jobs are to be tested only after 72Hrs. Airdry.
Precautions:1)The painting has to be done at a uniform air pressure of
2) The containers are to be kept airtight after use.
3) The medium has to be mixed thoroughly before each use.
4) Application should be done in open dry weather,but avoid windy climate.
5) Use mask while painting.