TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
Cholrubber Based Paints:-All shades
Type: Single Pack Air Drying Type.
Composition:Chlorinated Rubber Based Binder.
Mixing Ratio: Thinner Addittion---25-30% of Paint.
Shelf Life: 12 mths.
Application: Conventional Spray only.
Uses: On Primered M.S. Fabricated Jobs, Structures, Railings,Furniture,etc.
Sr.No. Properties Specifications
1) Colour As per requirement.
2) Appearance Matt/Semi-Glossy/Glossy & Smooth
3) Specific Gravity 1.05---1.15Kg/L.
4) Viscosity 75---85Secs in Ford CupB4(at 30to35D.C.)
5) Covering Capacity 85—95Sq.Ft./L. per coat
6) D.F.T. 25—35 microns per coat
7) Drying Time:
a) Touch Dry 5--10 mins.
b) Surface Dry 30mins--1Hrs.
c) Hard Dry 12—16Hrs.
8) Overcoat Interval 16—20Hrs.
9) Scratch Hardness Up to 2 Kg.wt.
10) Flexibility No cracking of film at 180 degrees.
11) Thinner Recommended Fast Drying Thinner/N.C.Thinner
Directions For Use: The surface to be painted has to be primered properly.The paint has to be mixed thoroughly before application. 25-30% Fast Drying Thinner or Chlorubber Thinner has to be mixed with the paint and stirred properly before spraying.
After painting the job has to be kept for airdrying in a dry, dust free environment.
Painted jobs are to be tested only after 72Hrs. Airdry.
Precautions:1)The painting has to be done at a uniform air pressure of 25-35lbs.
2) The containers are to be kept airtight after use.
3) The enamel has to be mixed thoroughly before each use.
4) Application should be done in open dry weather,but avoid windy climate.
5) Use mask while painting.